Only in our Private Coaching Programme, we have the flexibility to advance at a pace suitable for everyone in the group.
This step-by-step programme allows student to be able to learn a new skill in every lesson.
All skills listed below can be learnt over a minimum of 25 lessons.
Instructors' opinion - Our instructors will at his own professional capacity, conduct refresher courses between lessons to improve students' skill before moving on to the next.
New students will be introduced to all skating equipment (e.g. inline skates, safety gears and helmet)
Skating basics like standing on wheels, breaking-a-fall, walking on wheels will be taught in this level.
- Basic walking on wheels
- Heel stop
- Scooter-ing forward
- Basic turning
- More ways of moving forward
- Introduction to urban skating
- Balancing on one foot
- Advanced beginner turning methods
- Basic slalom
- Picking up speed with striding
- T Stop
- Intermediate turning methods
- Changing direction while skating
- Advanced turning methods
- Skating backwards
- Continuous turning movement
- Basic sliding methods